Friday, December 3, 2010

NOTHING DONE YET...

Hallo dear bloggers!!!
I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT i wanted to post so many things these past two months BUT my laptop screen had broken and now i am still waiting it to get fixed so i can write all these posts i wanted to post before :)

All i can say right now is that SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN :D:D:D:D:D:D
I can't wait for x-mas to come...my favorite season of the year!!! And to sum up i'd like to tell you some of the posts i wanted to post the last two months:

- Santa Claus is Coming to town
-Broken strings
-Photograph
-Rain
-Love the way you lie
-Only boy
-Meet me halfway

So now you have a taste of what's coming next!! :D
See you arround bloggers [and i REALLY hope that my laptop will be soon - and actually i have my fingers crossed to be fixed before christmas - because writting and texting from your mobile phone is not the best thing ever :p]

*take a look of my last picture with valassia [coloursphotosandchocolate.blogspot.com]



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment